The MoHAAS.net tool is a C# clickonce application which has been released in May 2014 for Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 3, Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1.
In order to use the MoHAAS.net tool, you will need a screen with at least 1024*768 pixels of resolution. Otherwise there is no specific performance requirement.
However, the tool needs at least the .NET Framework 4. The .NET Framework is a software framework developed by Microsoft and installed on most systems. In Windows 8 it is already included, in older systems it can be installed for free.
If you do not have the .NET Framework, our installer will automatically ask you to add it to your system.
You can download and install the MoHAAS.net tool from this link: Download setup.exe
This page is dedicated to give you a brief overview about the tool
- The first version contained a server browser
- Minor updates
- Window is now resizable in height, so you can see more servers at once
- New chat button for public chatroom and private chats
- Servers only allowed for tool users are marked green in the server list
- Simplified setup for new users: Only 3 steps to go now
- Radically reduced background activity when in-game
- Users can now choose between three display modes: "MoHAAS.net full screen", "Normal full screen" and "Windowed screen"
- Advanced users can execute any command when launching the game through the tool, for example "+exec settings.cfg"
- Users can choose whether they want to update the server list when playing or not
- Auto anti-cheat kick for participating servers
- New features for server admins to detect cheaters through the MoHAAS.net admin panel
- Map downloader
- Improved overall performance
- Redesigned administration panel
- Better anti-cheat functionality
Here you can find help on how to install and use the MoHAAS.net tool. To get to further reading, click one of the links below: